PCOS : Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
According to recent study 5-10% females are suffering from PCOS . And the percentage is increasing due to stress, present lifestyle, eating disorders and lack of relaxation.
Ambitious girls busy multitasking – studies, careers, husband/boyfriend, bosses and it just leaves them frustrated. So many things to take care and in the process you forget to take care of yourself. No worries! Yoga can help you come back to your normal state, just be open minded, positive and learn to relax every time your face with tough situations in life.
Yoga works and cures from within than just merely working on physical body. A good yoga practice under the supervision of an expert can be of great help.
Things to keep in mind:
- Practice Surya namaskar. It will work on your entire system as well help in losing weight. In PCOS you tend to put on weight.
- Spend some time in nature.
- Do things that makes you happy.
- Take some time for your hobbies.
- Eat properly. Eat a balanced diet. At this time your body should not be deprived of nutrients.
- Quit fast food totally.
- Let go of anything that stresses you.