Top Benefits of Prenatal Yoga
- Yoga builds strength – One of the best things about yoga is it makes you stronger all over.
- Yoga helps relieve aches and pains – Back pain is a common pregnancy complaint. Prenatal yoga strengthens the muscles that support this weight, taking pressure off the lower back.
- Yoga relieves anxiety – The attention to breathing, stretching and relaxation can really help calm you mind down. Yoga is about being in he moment and let things be.
- Yoga helps you bond with the baby – The time on mat could be a blessing to break away form daily busyness. This dedicated time could bring you closer to your baby and the memories could last lifetime.
- Yoga helps you open your hips for childbirth – Hip opening poses can be very helpful. It could help ease the labor pain.
- Yoga teaches balance – As weight and body shape changes, pregnant women may feel wonky an wobbly. Yoga asanas help women get comfortable with their big belly & strengthen the required muscles.
- Yoga relieves stress – Breathing exercises can be incredibly helpful during pregnancy for calming & centering purposes.
Practice Prenatal Yoga with an Expert. To join classes @ILIVELIGHT YOGA, pls call us at M +91 8285198851