Corporate Yoga in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida.
We offer Corporate Yoga Classes in Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida.
Office Yoga, Corporate Yoga Programs, Chair Yoga, Rapid Yoga, Corporate Wellness Programs, Yoga for IT and BPO Companies are available at Competitive rates, customization and flexibility.
Recent health care reforms show more companies than ever are proactively looking for ways to support the wellbeing of their employees — and what better way than yoga? In addition to serving the function of both body and mind, yoga is a practice that can be done with very little space and minimal equipment. This wellness practice seems like a pretty obvious choice.
We offer following service:
- Traditional Yoga: Ancient practice consists of Sun Salutations and twelve basic poses (asanas and pranayama)
- Desk Yoga: Yoga stretches that can be done while seated at your desk. It is brilliant to keep your mind and body sharp
- Power Yoga: It is a little bit more aggressive. Our well-designed class often leaves you well with well worked out body and a calm refresh mind
- Meditation: Relaxation an stress reduction
- Yoga on the move: Stretches and yoga movements that can be done anywhere while travelling, at the airport
Why Corporate Yoga:
People leading a busy corporate life is so stressful for mind and body both. Irregular eating schedules, constant traveling, Delhi traffic, constantly glued to the screen, all day sitting job, non-availability of fresh, healthy meals in offices, all lead to poor health. Employers taking interest in the well being of the employees and help them lead a healthy life is a sign of care beyond any money.
Unlike other exercises, yoga is for mind and body. It keeps your body active and mind alert. People tend to perform better, take less sick leaves, and generally promotes healthy wellbeing.
For more details: Kindly write to us at email@example.com or Reach us at +91 8285198851
Yoga at Central Government School, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi on International Yoga Day, 2019
Corporate Yoga Session at V-Mart India, Gurgaon on International Women’s Day
To organize a session, kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org